Whole Foods Market 5% Community Support Day donates to ProjectWeHOPE for our fifth Dignity on Wheels unit for the stores listed below on Thursday, July 26th.
Participating Stores (36 stores):
- East Bay: Berkeley, Dublin, Lafayette, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, Ygnacio Valley Road, Concord (365 store)
- SF: Castro, Folsom, Franklin, Noe Valley, Ocean, Potrero Hill, SOMA, Haight St
- Beach: Capitola, Monterey, Santa Cruz
- South Bay: Campbell, Fremont, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Mateo, Los Gatos, Santa Clara, Stevens Creek/Cupertino, The Alameda
- Sacramento: Roseville, Arden
- North Bay: Coddingtown, Napa, Petaluma, Sebastopol, Sonoma, Santa Rosa
Project WeHOPE has been partnered with Whole Foods Market for several years now. We love to come together for the benefit of the community that’s why on this July, 26th we are coming together to promote 5% of the listed participating stores sales goes toward our Dignity on Wheels program acquiring our fifth trailer unit!
Dignity on Wheels, a program of Project WeHOPE, meets homeless people at sites where they are, providing showers, washers, and dryers free of charge, and connecting them with services essential for their return to self-sufficiency. Since its launch in 2015, Dignity on Wheels has provided more than 16,000 showers and 6,000 loads of laundry to homeless people in Northern California. We also provide service for those experiencing emergency/disaster relief situations like the San Jose floods or Santa Rosa Wildfires. With your help this Thursday we can expand our effort of helping and rebuilding the lives of those who could use our support, so go out and fill up your grocery bags knowing you’re helping us support the community!
“We are grateful to the Nor-Cal Whole Foods Markets for supporting our homeless clients through the years,” Founder Paul Bains said. “And now, we look forward to even greater impact through partnering to expand Dignity on Wheels.”
Dignity On Wheels Reach: